28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course.Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of studying BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)? -- [New]
  2. What percentage of marks in required for studying hotel management course?
  3. Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream.
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  5. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?
  7. What is the scope of studying M.A.(Public Administration)?
  8. Scope of studying Diploma in Hospital Administration?
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  10. What is the government job scope after doing MA in Police Administration?
  11. List of courses after B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration? List of colleges and procedure of admission?
  12. Is B.Sc in (Hospitality and hotel administration) valid for government jobs?
  13. Scope of studying Master of Hospital Administration for BHMS student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  15. How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  16. Advantages of studying Hotel Management in Switzerland
  17. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  18. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2018, 07:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)?

The scope of studying B.Sc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) are given below.

** National & International Airlines

** Hotel and other Service Sectors

** Hotel and Allied Industry

** Flight Kitchens

** Hospitals

** Fast Food Chains

** Colleges & Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?