16th March 2017, 08:14 AM
sahiltajsharma

List of courses after B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration? List of colleges and procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration course and want to know which course should I opt after completing it? List of colleges and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  2. Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field?
  3. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  4. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  5. List of collegesor university offering msc in hospitality administration through correspondence?
  6. List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?
  7. Is B.Sc in (Hospitality and hotel administration) valid for government jobs? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  9. List of universities to do Phd in hotel/hospitality management?
  10. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  12. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  13. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  15. MCA student can appear in NET exam for which subject? Date of examination?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  17. Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration
  18. What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?
15th September 2017, 06:48 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of courses after B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration? List of colleges and procedure of admission?

Best course is MBA in hotel management after B.Sc hospitality and hotel administration.

Eligibility for MBA in hotel management:-

Student must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Best colleges for MBA in hotel management:-

Hotel and catering management institute institute
Mohali

Imperial institute of hotel management
Chandigarh

Sarva institute of hotel management
Panchkula

Agasthya institute of management studies
Mangalore

Job profiles:-

Catering officer
Cabin crew
Marketing
Cruise ship
Hospitality executive
Customer service executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?