17th June 2016, 01:17 PM
rajagally1986

Advantages of studying Hotel Management in Switzerland

I have a keen interested to do Hotel Management in Post Graduation. I am a B.Com student and after searching alot came to know that Switzerland is best place for studying Hotel Management. I just want to know about the advantages of going Switzerland for studying Hotel Management?

23rd June 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages of studying Hotel Management in Switzerland

Advantages of pursuing hotel management in Switzerland:-

- Switzerland is one of the major tourist places in the world. Tourism is one of the major source of economy in Switzerland. Hence, hotel industry is a very important of Switzerland. Thus, pursuing hotel management in Switzerland will lead to a wide job scope.

- Employees in Switzerland are one of the highest paid employees in the world. Thus, you can find lucrative career options.

- Moreover, it is one of the best places in the world to work owing to the good work culture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?