26th November 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing graduation in commerce?

I have completed my graduation B.Com now am not able to take decision that what should I do after the graduation so that I can secure my career? Can you please suggest me the right thing to do next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

30th November 2016, 08:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing graduation in commerce?

If you are interested in higher studies there are many better opportunities with better future scope.

Some of the best available choices are :-

M.Com.

M.B.A.

LL.B.

CA.

CS.

There are many more options for you but these are among the best choices. So, select the one in which you have more interest.
30th November 2016, 11:56 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There are so many career options after bachelor's degree in commerce, you can pursue any professional course like :

Chartered Accountancy course.

ICWA course.

Company Secretary course.

You can also get jobs in government sector like SSC CGL exam, UPSC exams etc. You can go for M.Com also.
30th November 2016, 11:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Now, you need to be very careful while selecting your course for your higher degree to make your future better. You not need to get confused with many options and select the course of your interest.

But, I am giving you the list of some of available courses MBA, CA, LLB, CS, ICWA, M.Com etc.

If you have interest in other than these course you must select that for your higher studies.
1st December 2016, 04:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation B.Com now am not able to take decision that what should I do after the graduation so that I can secure my career? Can you please suggest me the right thing to do next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

The candidates after completion of graduation in commerce can go for a job or for higher studies. There is various higher studies option available for the commerce graduates. They can study M.Com, Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretary (CS), ICWA, MBA, MA, Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism, Diploma in Web Designing, Diploma in Hotel Management, LLB etc. You can apply for various jobs after completing graduation in commerce in private and government sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?