28th February 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Professor after completing Graduation from Commerce field?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with Commerce stream and now I want to become a Professor so I want to know how can I become a Professor after completing Graduation from Commerce field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  2. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  3. What should I do after completing graduation from commerce field?
  4. Qualification required to become a Professor?
  5. How to join Indian Navy after completing graduation from commerce field with 40%?
  6. Can I pursue Pharmacy course after completing graduation from commerce field?
  7. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Professor in any Government college after completing Post Graduation? How can I apply for the Post?
  9. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce
  10. Which course will be feasible for me if interested in Business and Maths after completing graduation in Commerce Field?
  11. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  13. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college?
  14. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  15. Is ICWA course available after B.Sc IT Graduation course?
  16. How may opt for teaching profession in medical field ? i am in 11th standard currently.
  17. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  18. What should I do to become a Professor after completion of B.Com?
28th April 2017, 11:39 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Professor after completing Graduation from Commerce field?

-> Sir you make ensure that you are excelled in commerce to core and extreme levels then start applying for commerce professor posts to the wanted advertisements and attend the interview conducted by them , crack it successfully and eventually you he came a professor in that specific college likewise try for biggies ( famed colleges) there you get hefty packages.
-> Meanwhile you can become a professor in government stream for that you need to attempt an exam and attend an interview if you cleared the exam ..you can enjoy perks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?