5th June 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Graduation other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello,
I want to do Graduation but don't want to do B.Com. Right now I am in 12th standard with Commerce stream. Can you tell me other options for me to do in Graduation. Please help me to know about this.

8th June 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Graduation but don't want to do B.Com. Right now I am in 12th standard with Commerce stream. Can you tell me other options for me to do in Graduation. Please help me to know about this.
Yes, of course there are so many option are there after completing 12th standard. You can select any course based on your Interest and future career goal. Here, I am listing you the best course after 12th Commerce.

- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Bank Management (BBM)

The eligibility to apply any of the above Bachelor Degree course is 10+2 certificate in any discipline from a recognized board. Some colleges and universities also conduct for a minor entrance test which is basically to judge the candidates understanding of the English language and Communication skill. The course is of three years duration.

You can also apply for Professional courses after completing 12th standard Commerce. The professional course, such as,

- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)
www.icai.org

- Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)
www.icsi.edu

- Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWAI)
icmai.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?