23rd February 2016, 11:52 AM
rizwan@kendua

Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD?

Hello sir/madam I've completed post graduation in commerce‚ so can I do PhD in commerce if yes then what is the scope after doing PhD.

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  3. How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  8. How to do PhD after post graduation in Commerce?
  9. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  11. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  12. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  13. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  14. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  15. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  17. Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?
  18. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
23rd February 2016, 11:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Ph.D in Commerce after completing graduation in Commerce. After completing Ph.D you can write NET to become a lecture and various other options are available. To become a lecturer will be best for you as there is no upper age limit and this is the beneficial point.
27th April 2016, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD?

Is there any opportunity to study PhD in UK after completing my m.com from India at fellowship money and if yes then please tell me the procedure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?