25th November 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation in B.Com and in CA final year to grow in finance? Government jobs related to B.Com and CA holders?

Sir, I have done my graduation. (B.com (p)) and I'm in the CA final also and my question is that what should I do now as I have done my graduation , which would help me to grow in finance but my problem Is my budget, so what I do? Another one I 'm also interested in govt. job so how can I make my career there? Please give me some solutions.
Thank you

27th November 2015, 11:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after graduation in B.Com and in CA final year to grow in finance? Government jobs related to B.Com and CA holders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done my graduation. (B.com (p)) and I'm in the CA final also and my question is that what should I do now as I have done my graduation , which would help me to grow in finance but my problem Is my budget, so what I do? Another one I 'm also interested in govt. job so how can I make my career there? Please give me some solutions.
Thank you
Since, you have completed Graduation and doing the CA Final course, so I suggest you to join as an Assistant Accountant in Auditor's office, which will help you to get a Job opportunity in Banking and Insurance sector. Once, after getting experience you can get the High salary package. Being a Graduate student you can also eligible to apply for Government jobs such UPSC, SCC and other State Government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?