24th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of B.Ed after completing graduation in Bio science long back?

I have completed my graduation in 1993 from Calcutta University with 51% marks. But it was two years pass course. I have done graduation in Bio science. My subjects were botany, zoology, physiology and Hindi. Please help me

25th November 2015, 05:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of B.Ed after completing graduation in Bio science long back?

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education Course. The eligibility criteria required for this course is as below:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

>>No upper age limit for pursuing this course for teaching purposes.

Yes, you can apply for the B.Ed course even if you have done bachelor's degree long back with 51% marks.
25th November 2015, 11:35 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of B.Ed after completing graduation in Bio science long back?

Eligibility for B.Ed:

A candidate must have done graduation from recognized University with at least 50% marks.

No Age limit but it is not better to do BEd after 40 years hence it is better to give NET exam.

2 years experience from a school.
25th November 2015, 12:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in 1993 from Calcutta University with 51% marks. But it was two years pass course. I have done graduation in Bio science. My subjects were botany, zoology, physiology and Hindi. Please help me
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course because you have completed graduation degree with 51%.

B.Ed course required 50% marks in graduation or masters degree from a recognized university.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
27th November 2015, 09:57 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do B.Ed after the completion of Graduation in Bio Science long time ago.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed examination:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
There is no upper age limit for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?