24th April 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do among Job and B.Tech if completed Diploma in ECE?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in ECE in this month.
Now I want to know that I should do B.Tech
or any job is better for me?
Please advice me sir.

26th April 2015, 11:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do among Job and B.Tech if completed Diploma in ECE?

You can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech course or you can also do a job after completion of your Diploma ECE course. I suggest you to into the field in which you are interested whether it is a job or studies. It is better to pursue B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma (ECE) course because, after completion of B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both Private and Public sectors when compared to jobs available for Diploma holders. So, it is best to pursue B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course.
27th April 2015, 01:24 AM
amanshrivastava98

It depends upon your interest that if you want to go for the higher studies or not.

Since you have done the Diploma then you will get direct admission in BTech in 2nd yea directly under the Lateral Entry Scheme.

In my opinion, you should go for the higher studies because it will strengthen your profile and you will be having a great number of opportunities for job after BTech.
27th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Ashwakh

See , if your parents want to see you to go for B.tech , then it is better to puruse B.tech . If your parents wants to see with a job now , then it is better to go for any job.

* With Diploma as qualification , you can apply for many Government jobs as well as private jobs.

You can apply for the post of technician in Goverment companies like ,
Bsnl
Isro
Ntpc
Ongc
Gail
Sail
Bhel , etc..

~ If you complete B.tech , then you can apply for the Technical posts in these companies.
27th June 2015, 02:50 PM
kunalroy89

Diploma ECE itself has many job prospects in PSUs and Private companies.
But it is always better to go for higher studies for your own benefits.
If your financial condition allows you to study further 3years then opt for lateral entry exams in good colleges. Then complete your B.Tech.
OR
Start working on basis of your diploma certificate .And then take admission in AMIE for correspondence course in B.Tech ECE.
In this way you will get money from your job as well as education through AMIE.Degree from AMIE is recognized all over world.
But this option requires you to have strong dedication as balancing work and studies is not easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?