16th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CAT and MAT after completing B.A in Hospitality Management from Napier University?

I have completed B.A. in Hospitality management from napier university...am I eligible for CAT and MAT...and am I eligible to study MBA in INDIA through a recognized university....can anybody name some university in India?

20th August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CAT and MAT after completing B.A in Hospitality Management from Napier University?

I have completed B.A. in Hospitality management from napier university...am I eligible for CAT and MAT...and am I eligible to study MBA in INDIA through a recognized university....can anybody name some university in India?
21st August 2011, 11:59 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CAT and MAT after completing B.A in Hospitality Management from Napier University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and the duration of this course was 2 year and the course was divided in 4 Semester.

>> So, If you are Interested to apply for MBA Programme, then You need to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. So you have already completed your B.A Hospitality Management Course, so you are eligible for MBA Course.

>> The selection in MBA are based on entrance test - CAT/MAT Examination.

>> CAT stands for Common admission test and this examination was conducted by IIM's every year, To apply for this examination you need to complete your Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

The dates and Notification of CAT Examination was already updated in the Official website and the Registration was already started from 17/Aug/2011.

>> MAT Stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination was conducted by AIMA 4 Times in a year, You are also apply for this examination, There is no percentage eligibility to apply for MAT Examination. The details are availiable in the Official website.

So, If you are Interested in MBA Course then please apply for CAT/MAT Examination, You are eligible for this examination, So please dont worry Just apply for this examination and for more Information visit the official website -

http://www.catiim.in

http://www.aima-ind.org
21st August 2011, 12:28 PM
rana2011
Banned

MBA means Master in Business Administration.

Duration of MBA course was 2 year and the course is divided in 4 Semester.

If you are Interested to apply for MBA Programme
You have to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

As, you have already completed your B.A Hospitality Management Course, so you are eligible for MBA Course.

Selection in MBA are based on entrance test - CAT/MAT Examination.

** CAT stands for Common admission test and this examination was conducted by IIM's every year, To apply for this examination you need to complete your Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

The dates and Notification of CAT Examination was already updated in the Official website and the Registration was already started from 17/Aug/2011.

** MAT Stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination was conducted by AIMA 4 Times in a year, You are also apply for this examination, There is no percentage eligibility to apply for MAT Examination. The details are availiable in the Official website.

For more Information visit the official website: -

http://www.catiim.in
http://www.aima-ind.org

Thanks!
21st August 2011, 01:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

For the case of CAT and MAT exam , you must be completed your graduation from any recognized university with 50% marks from any stream.

Marks relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/PH candidate.The marks for those category is 45%.

You must have citizen of india.

You have completed BA degree so you are eligible for CAT and MAT exam.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?