23rd February 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join CBI being a B.A.LLB graduate?

Hello,
I have done B.A.LLB. Now what should I do? And tell me how should I prepare to get myself working with CBI? Please help me to join CBI?

25th February 2016, 02:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join CBI being a B.A.LLB graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as CBI officer. For recruitment as CBI Officer, you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recongised university and age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stages ( in two stages for few posts). So, you have to qualify in all stages for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in
25th February 2016, 07:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.A LLB is equivalent to graduation degree, so you are eligible for recruitment in CBI jobs.

To get job, you have to appear and qualify in Combined Graduate Level examination. The application form for examination is available now. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline.

The age limit to appear for examination is 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved categroy. So, you need to appear and qualify in all stages for final recruitment. To have more detail about examination and its syllabus visit at official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
25th February 2016, 07:56 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You are presently graduate. So it is better for you to apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) not to join CBI but also for joining various other posts in Central Government.

# Prescribed educational qualification:

* Candidate must be Indian citizen.
* Candidate must be graduate in any stream from recognised university.
* However candidates in final year of graduation are also allowed to appear.
* Candidate must be in the age limit of 18-27 years.
* However there is provision of age relaxation in upper age by 3 years, 5 years and 10 years for OBC category, SC/ST category and Physically Handicapped category respectively.

# Pattern of Examination:

* First stage of recruitment process = Objective Type Test Tier-I Examination
* Second stage of recruitment process = Objective Type Test Tier-II Examination
* Third stage of recruitment process = Skill Test (Computer Proficiency Test) or Personal Interview

# Break-up weightage of Objective Type Test Tier-I Examination:

* General English = 50 questions = 50 marks
* Quantitative Aptitude = 50 questions = 50 marks
* General Studies & Current Affairs = 50 questions = 50 marks
* Reasoning Ability = 50 questions = 50 marks

# Break-up weightage of Objective Type Test Tier-II Examination:

* General English = 200 questions = 200 marks
* Quantitative Aptitude = 200 questions = 200 marks

# For further information, please visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?