27th February 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt among B.Sc and B.Pharmacy if getting Life Science and Home Science in Delhi University?

Sir,
I have done my 12th in PCB this year. I am totally confused to take admission in B.Sc or B.Pharmacy. If I do B.Sc, I am only getting Life Science and Home Science in Delhi University. What should I opt now? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  3. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  4. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  6. How to opt for BSc Life Science after completing intermediate with 90%
  7. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?
  8. How can I apply for a job after completing bSc life science from Delhi University
  9. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  10. Best institutes to to graduation in Nutrition? What are the career prospects?
  11. Career in Life Science research? Which institute to opt for?
  12. How can I take B.Pharmacy after completing my MPC?
  13. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
  14. Should i prefer M.Sc. in Life Science from JNU over M.Sc. in Botany from DU?
  15. Last 10 years question papers of JRF Home Science? I am pursuing graduation from BSc Home Science
  16. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  17. How can I study M.Sc(Home Science) in Bangalore being a B.Sc(Home Science) student of Delhi?
  18. What are the various fields in life science? Colleges for BSc Life Science in Maharashtra and Kerala?
29th February 2016, 10:51 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt among B.Sc and B.Pharmacy if getting Life Science and Home Science in Delhi University?

According to me you should opt B.Pharmacy as it has various options in future.
After this you can pursue M.Pharma or you will be appointed as Drug Inspector. You can also opt research centre. This is career oriented course and have many job opportunities. Salary must start with approx Rs. 35,000/- and onwards.
But it depends on you which sector you should opt to make your future bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?