25th December 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)? Can I join Indian Air Force?

Hello Everyone,
What can I do after B.Sc(Electronics)? I mean in studies what I should do further? And also I want to join in Indian Air Force, am I eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  3. What should I study further after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)? Can I join Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  5. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  9. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  11. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  13. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  14. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  15. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I join indian air force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma?
  18. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
28th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)? Can I join Indian Air Force?

After completion of your B.Sc. (Electronics) course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Sc., MBA, etc., based on your interest. To join in Indian Air Force, you must have to appear in NDA or CDS examination by satisfying the educational qualification and age limits. Since you have completed your Graduation in B.Sc. (Electronics) course, you can join in Indian Air Force by appearing and qualifying NDA or CDS examination.
29th December 2015, 01:44 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)? Can I join Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
What can I do after B.Sc(Electronics)? I mean in studies what I should do further? And also I want to join in Indian Air Force, am I eligible?
After the completion of the B.Sc in Electronics, you can apply for M.Sc in Electronics. The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing the M.Sc in Electronics is Graduation in Electronics with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university. You can also apply for B.Tech or B.E in Electrical Engineering or its related specialization through lateral entry.

- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Power Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Media Technology

- The minimum eligibility criteria required for B.E/B.Tech in Electronics engineering is Intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board.

Yes, you can join in the Indian Air Force wing after B.Sc Electronics. To join in the Indian Air Force wing, you must appear and qualify in the Combined Defense Service (CDS) conducted by the UPSC.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force through CDS exam:

- Applicants who possess a Bachelor Degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject are eligible to apply.
- Age should be stayed between 19 years to 23 years.
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?