2nd November 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma?

Respected Sir,
I have a dream to join Indian Air Force. I would like to know how to join Indian Air Force after completion of my Diploma course in Computer Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  6. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering after 10th
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  13. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  14. How can I join indian air force?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in mechanical engineering?
7th November 2015, 03:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma?

You can apply for Group X or Group Y trade job in Air Force if you want to get a job after diploma in engineering qualification. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and physical fitness test.

Therefore, apply for above exams when notification is announced. There will be physical fitness test and you must have good physical fitness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?