7th February 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?

How can i join in Indian air force after completion of my graduation in computer science engineering?

Can someone provide me the details?

7th February 2015, 11:01 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?

You can join Indian Air Force after Graduation through CDS exam.

CDS exam stands for Combined Graduation Service which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

CDSE has four entry:-

IMA-Indian Military Academy.

NA-Naval Acdemy.

AFA-Air Force Academy.

OTA-Officers Training Academy.

You must have a B.Sc in Physics and Maths or Engineering if you want to apply for the CDS.

Your age should be between 19-23 years.

There is another exam to join Indian Air Force aafter Graduation that is AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test).

AFCAT allows the Every Graduation student in their Departments but you should have a Minimum of 60% of marks in your graduation.
7th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

After successful completion of "Graduation in Computer Science Engineering", I suggest you to apply for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) to join Indian Air Force. There are several branches in AFCAT,
* Flying Branch
* Technical Branch
* Ground Duty Branch

Since you have completed graduation in Engineering, you may directly apply for AFCAT Technical Branch with the qualification you have. To be eligible for AFCAT Technical Branch, the basic educational qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" in any one of the following streams.
@ Computer Science & Engineering
@ Electronics
@ Electrical Engineering
@ Telecommunication Engineering
@ Instrumentation Engineering
@ Electrical Communication Engineering

The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 28 years to be eligible. Both men and women are eligible to apply for AFCAT Examination. AFCAT 2015 Examination is going to be held on 22nd February, 2015 and next AFCAT notification will be released in the month of December, 2015. Hence kindly start your good preparation meanwhile, and apply when notification gets released in December 2015, of which the examination will be held in February, 2016.
8th February 2015, 08:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i join in Indian air force after completion of my graduation in computer science engineering?

Can someone provide me the details?
You have completed Computer science engineering so you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through AFCAT exam.

You can join Indian Air Force after clearing below steps one by one.

AFCAT EXAM (Written exam)
SSB INTERVIEW(SSB conducted this in SSB center)
MEDICAL (Conducted by AFCAT medical board)
PHYSICAL TEST(Conducted by SSB)

Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted for Selection of candidates in various branches of Indian Air force(Flying, ground, Technical).

Details of the AFCAT exam are given below.

Flying Branch:-

Educational qualification:- If you have completed BE/B.Tech degree rom recognized university then you are eligible for flying branch exam. Your 12th standard subject must be physics and Mathematics.

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

Technical Branch:-

Educational qualification:- If you have completed BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering from a recognized university then you are eligible for Technical Branch exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

Ground duty branch:-

Educational qualification:- If you have completed in PG Degree/Bachelor degree in any subjects from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ground Duty Branch.

Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years.

For more details about AFCAT notification, you can visit to the official website http://careerairforce.nic.in/
9th February 2015, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I join india airforce just after completion of my graduation in Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?