21st March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee structure for B.Com (H) degree?

Hi, am Aarif from Kashmir. I want to do B.Com (H). I want to all details about admission hostel fees total with hostel and what I should have percentage in 12th class to eligible for admission. Please reply soon.
([email protected]). Thank you Sir. I will wait for your reply.

22nd March 2017, 07:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee structure for B.Com (H) degree?

The fee structure for B.Com (H) course is not same in all the collleges, it varies from college to college based on some factora like Quality of education offered, facilities provided, etc.,. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognized board are eligible to get admission for pursuing B. Com (H) course.
22nd March 2017, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee structure for B.Com (H) degree?

Look, the fee structure of the above mentioned course differs from College to College based on different factors.
So, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges in order to get the exact details about it.
Candidates those who completed their class 12th studying Commerce subjects from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for B.Com (H) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?