17th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?

Dear sir,
I want Botany new syllabus for preparing net and also some list of reference books,and how to good prepare from Botany subject ? .Please inform when will you issue the application form..piz inform to my mail id.

My Email ID:[email protected]

18th August 2011, 01:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?

The syllabus for this exam has not changed. Only the structure and pattern of questions asked has changed. Earlier there were both objective and descriptive type questions. Now there are only objective type questions. The sections will be based on the level of difficulty of the questions asked. You can refer to the CSIR site for the details. The forms should be available from September.
24th October 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?

from where can we get the model question paper for NET exam
14th November 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

still thereare no books released for neet exam how to prepare withouth any reference of book
7th June 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to a model quastion paper of botany NET exam please send to me
9th September 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllbus for botony for net exam
8th October 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Need of books for NET
25th October 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir\mam how i dont know anythng about net examniyn plz help me .................
21st March 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can u suggest a few books for SET exam for the subject botany ?
24th August 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the prospectus in research programs for msc botany ?
15th October 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want the syllabus of ugc net and set for mathematics. My email id is [email protected]
31st January 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i want to syllabus of UGC NET for Botany
my email id
[email protected]
3rd July 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me net exam pattern and syllabus I am completed msc. botany..my email id

[email protected]
22nd December 2014, 12:35 AM
chandrakant92

Question Re: New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?

Dear sir,
I want Botany new syllabus for preparing net and also some list of reference books,and how to good prepare from Botany subject ? .Please inform when will you issue the application form..pls inform to my mail id.
and also send me syllabus for ugc net(botany)
thank u
My Email ID:[email protected]
13th February 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir am doing M.Phil botany i want model question paper for prepare slet exam plz send model question paper.
shalinibot [email protected]
thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?