24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

What will I do after my graduation B.Sc zoology?

I am working as a pharmacist in central government last 5 years in the grade pay of 4200.
i have done my graduation in B.sc zoology from IGNOU.
now i am willing to do masters degree to get higher grade pay in government sector
so which filed is best for me

24th February 2016, 11:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will I do after my graduation B.Sc zoology?

Course Opportunities available after B.Sc in Zoology:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Zoology course. But remember, as you are from Zoology background, it is highly recommended for you to continue your studies in Zoology Background itself. So that you may find very good scope after completion of studies. Here are the several courses available after Bachelor of Science in Zoology course. The best course I would suggest you is "Master of Science in Zoology". If you are willing and have an interest in other streams then you may go with the following courses.

>> Master of Science in Zoology (Honors)
>> Master of Science in Zoology
>> Master of Science in Applied Zoology
>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)
>> Post Graduate Diploma in Life Science
>> M.Phil in Zoology
>> Doctoral Program in Zoology (Ph.D in Zoology)
24th February 2016, 06:18 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will I do after my graduation B.Sc zoology?

There are so many options available at master's degree level for Zoology candidates. Every course has its own scope and further future opportunities in terms of job. You must select that course in which you have interest. Some of the courses are:

1. Master of Science in Zoology.

2. Master of Science in Applied Zoology.

3. Master of Philosophy in Life Science.

4. Master of Business Administration.

5. Post Graduate Diploma in Life science.

The best option will be Master of Science in Zoology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?