29th December 2015, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best to be preferred after B.Sc. Zoology?

I am a bsc zoology honours student in final year. And i am very much confused about what to do after completion of my graduation. Please help me and tell me which course i should do?

29th December 2015, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to be preferred after B.Sc. Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bsc zoology honours student in final year. And i am very much confused about what to do after completion of my graduation. Please help me and tell me which course i should do?
After completion of B.Sc in Zoology, you can do M.Sc course in Zoology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Zoology from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc course in Zoology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
29th December 2015, 09:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are so many career opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Zoology. You can select any one course based on your Interest and future aspiration. You can pursue for Master degree course such as,

- M.Sc Zoology
- M.Sc in Animal and Wildlife
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

You can also find job opportunity in Pharmaceutical companies, veterinary hospitals etc. You can apply for various posts such as, Animal rehabilitator, Forensic Experts, Veterinarian, Zoo Curator etc.
29th December 2015, 09:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Zoology. Although there are many course, the best course I would suggest you to do is "Master of Science in Zoology (Honors)" or "Master of Science" course. Here are several courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Zoology. Besides this M.Sc course, you may also go with MBA (Master of Business Administration) course.

>> Master of Science in Zoology (Honors) -- Recommended Course
>> Master of Science in Zoology (General)
>> Master of Science in Applied Zoology

>> Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Zoology
>> M.Phil in Life Science

>> Ph.D in Zoology

After successful completion of Master's Degree you may find employment opportunities in Colleges, Universities, Medical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Industries, Agricultural Companies and Environmental agencies.
29th December 2015, 02:34 PM
ayush_1993

After completing B.Sc in Zoology, you can look for M.Sc in Zoology/Applied Zoology. You can also try for courses in diverse areas like software or management. MCA degree is a good option for B.Sc students. If you have a flair for management, look for MBA or PGDM program. Short term courses in software offered by institutes like GNIIT or Oracle will be useful.
29th December 2015, 08:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are many course options after completion of B.Sc in Zoology. You can continue higher studies in your field in which you completed graduation as well as you can switch to other fields. You can switch to other fields like management, fashion, mass communication, etc. However, it is strongly recommended to pursue higher studies in the field of your personal interest and comfort. If you have a strong base in Zoology, you should go for higher studies in the field of zoology like M.Sc in Zoology or can take up any related field as per your interest.
29th December 2015, 09:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I would like to suggest you to go for MSc In Zoology as it would be beneficial for you to make your future Bright.

More over you should apply for degree level Entrance exams such as :

SSC
PO
Clerical
IAS
IES
HAS
RTO etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?