3rd March 2012, 07:12 PM
Srilekham

What should I do to do MBA in correspondence? What is the use of TANCET?

i am going to write tancet,but i wanted to do mba in correspondence,what to do?what is the use of tancet?

9th June 2012, 10:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do MBA in correspondence? What is the use of TANCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srilekham View Post
i am going to write tancet,but i wanted to do mba in correspondence,what to do?what is the use of tancet?

Candidate seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA] through correspondence, must have completed Bachelors and/or Master or any equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Admission to most of the Universities are direct and no entrance test are held. The minimum duration of the program is two years.
  • Anna University - Center for Distance Learning
  • Annamali University - Center for Distance Learning
  • Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade [IICT]
  • Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning [SCDL]
  • Sikkim Manipal University [SMU]
  • Amity School of Distance Learning
  • KarROX Centre of Technology & Management [KCTM]
For detail information refer to their official website.

Tancet is an entrance exam which is conducted by the Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government for admission to various courses including MBA [Regular] in Tamil Nadu.
24th March 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to do MBA in correspondence? What is the use of TANCET?

I would like to do MBA in correspondance, but I had written TANCET 2020 examination and the score is also available now ...what is the further step that I need to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?