11th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Which one course should I opt for my PG either MCA or MBA? Suggest some other course which providing well paid job opportunities

plzzzzzz tell me after bsc I.T mca is better or mba.. m confused....plz give me suggestion or any other better course so that i can earn good money 4rm dat...
please reply soon..

16th June 2012, 09:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one course should I opt for my PG either MCA or MBA? Suggest some other course which providing well paid job opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plzzzzzz tell me after bsc I.T mca is better or mba.. m confused....plz give me suggestion or any other better course so that i can earn good money 4rm dat...
please reply soon..
Master of Computer Application [MCA] is a technical department of study whereas Master of Business Administration [MBA] is a management related post graduate course. Candidate who have a keen interest in Computer Application can look to pursue MCA whereas one who is willing to go in the Management field should look to pursue MBA. Hence, it entirely depends upon the individual which Post Graduate course to pursue with.

To get admission in any of these courses one has to appear for an Entrance examination. To be eligible for the MBA program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. One has to appear in Entrance Examinations such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT etc or Entrance Examinations conducted by the University or Institute. In order to be eligible for the MCA program candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree program and having Mathematics or Statistic at the +2 level. Since, you hold a degree in B.Sc [IT] you need not to have studied Maths/Statistic at the +2 level. Admission is based on Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?