6th February 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to study abroad? What are the procedure to follow?

How to study abroad? What are the procedure to follow?

What are the exams to be prepared of?

6th February 2015, 12:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study abroad? What are the procedure to follow?

To continue your further education in Aboard, first you have to complete entrance exams, depending the level of degree, you can intending to join
1. For admission in Bachelors degree, you have to complete SAT exam.
2. For admission in Masters degree, you have to complete GRE and IETS or TOEFL exams
After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport Photocopy
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?