20th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

When application form for B.Pharma will be available? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Hello
Tell me that when we will get
application forms for B.Pharm ????
For success in entrance exam for B.Pharm,
how can we prepare ourselves ???
what we have to study ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the application form and notification of JIPMER medical entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  2. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  3. When application form for B.Pharma will be available? How to prepare for entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. List of entrance exam along with their application procedure and details for jobs in various banks? When and from where will I get application form for the same? How to prepare for this exam?
  5. Am I eligible for Officers Grade B-RBI entrance exam? From where can I get the application form for it? Materials needed to prepare for the exam?
  6. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Cost of application form?
  7. From where can I get the application form for DIET entrance exam? Last date of submission? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  8. Scope in B-Pharm and Jobs after B-Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for UPTU Entrance Exam? Last date to fill the application form for this?
  10. How to prepare for entrance exams? Date of AIIMS exam, cost of application form?
  11. Nalsar law entrance application form details? Syllabus and Model Papers?
  12. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  13. Can I give exam for B.Pharma if fail T.Y.B.Com?
  14. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  15. How good are the placements of BITS Hyderabad?
  16. Does Mathematics necessary in 10+2 for entrance exam for B-Pharmacy?
  17. What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?
  18. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance exam?

20th February 2015, 11:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When application form for B.Pharma will be available? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Tell me that when we will get
application forms for B.Pharm ????
For success in entrance exam for B.Pharm,
how can we prepare ourselves ???
what we have to study ?????

Normally, the application form for B. Pharma is issued during the month of April and registration starts from May. The details regarding the admission will be published on the concerned official website. The candidate should fill and submit the application as per the instructions given by the respective university. Students can buy application form through the respective university counter office or students can also download via application Forms from the official website of the respective university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?