11th December 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred for NATA exam? From where to get the application form? How to apply for it?

which book i refer nata exam and where i get application and how to prepare the exam ?

16th December 2011, 08:27 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Books to be referred for NATA exam? From where to get the application form? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which book i refer nata exam and where i get application and how to prepare the exam ?

INFORMATION ABOUT NATA & RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR PREPARATION

NATA exam can be taken anytime till September 25th from the start of the respective year...

-> So as of now there is no test centre which conducts the NATA exam, you have to wait for 3 more weeks to get the information about the exam which will happen next year..

-> I have attached the application form which was for this year for your reference, to have an idea about the registration information.. check it out if needed...

-> For more information about the exam in next year online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached the list of recommended books and centres to take up coaching class for NATA exam in this post for your reference..

-> Also attached some of the previous year model papers of NATA exam.. check it out if needed...

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Reform is not pleasant, but grievous; no person can reform themselves without suffering and hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA Reference Books and Class details.pdf(16.2 KB, 271 views)
File Type: pdf NATA application form_2011.pdf(254.6 KB, 166 views)
File Type: pdf NATA preparation.pdf(7.6 KB, 168 views)
File Type: pdf NATA - Exam syllabus.pdf(17.0 KB, 164 views)
File Type: pdf 2011 sample papers.pdf(8.7 KB, 186 views)
File Type: pdf NATA - 3 sample questoin papers.pdf(166.7 KB, 212 views)
27th March 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for NATA exam? From where to get the application form? How to apply for it?

Hi Sir/Madam,
what all books i need to study to get good marks in NATA exam for b.arch?when will be the exam?where do i get the application forms?please send me reply as soon as possible.
18th December 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for NATA exam? From where to get the application form? How to apply for it?

How many marks is required for passing and which marka are good for ranker
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?