22nd February 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.Sc. in Dietics and Nutrition is a good course to study or not?

I wish to study B.Sc. course in Dietics and Nutrition field. I have just complete my 12th standard with good marks. I am not sure about choosing the course in my graduation. So kindly tell me if this course is good to study or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Sc in Dietics and nutrition in South India?
  2. Can I pursue M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietics after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. What is the criteria for M.Sc. degree admission in Dietics and Nutrition?
  4. Which are the colleges offering dietics and nutrition courses?
  5. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  6. Which is the best institute offering PG in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Apollo Hospital and Indiacan
  7. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  8. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  10. How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?
  11. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  12. What are the graduation courses available in Amity University after completion of Biology from intermediate?
  13. What should I study further to get a Lecturer job? I have completed BSc Nutrition
  14. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad?
  15. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
  17. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  18. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
22nd February 2016, 11:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Sc. in Dietics and Nutrition is a good course to study or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to study B.Sc. course in Dietics and Nutrition field. I have just complete my 12th standard with good marks. I am not sure about choosing the course in my graduation. So kindly tell me if this course is good to study or not?
Yes, you can pursue for B.Sc. in Dietetics and Nutrition, which is have good career option. Its foundation course to pursue for the Higher degree course such as, M.Sc. M.Phil, PhD etc. Apart this you can also find job in Hospitals and Clinics etc. So, there is no doubt there is good scope available for B.Sc. in Dietetics and Nutrition. You can get a good job after completing B.Sc in B.Sc. in Dietetics and Nutrition course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?