28th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?

Hello Sir,

I am a domicile of Assam. I want to know to know about the eligibility criteria for the ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION?

Related Questions:
  1. Assam Public Service Commission examinations can be give in Assamese medium?
  2. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  3. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  7. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  9. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  10. Can I apply for ACS if I am a MCA student?
  11. Qualification required to apply for Assam Public Service Commission exam?
  12. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  13. Is there any provision of age condonation for ACS exam conducted by Assam Public Service Commission
  14. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  16. Assam Public Service interview question paper of previous year
  17. Eligibility criteria for TET entrance exam in Assam?
  18. List of universities for MA Education in Gwahathi?
29th September 2015, 09:30 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?

Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam :

Candidate must be citizen of India.
Age of candidate must be form 21 to 38 years. Relaxation of 5 years is also there for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised board.
29th September 2015, 01:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?

Assam Public Service Commission examination is held by HRD Ministry of Assam government for the selection of persons for their recruitment as officer in at different administrative post within the Assam.

--> The eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination are as following :-

* You must have the nationality of Indian.

* Your age must not be below 21 years and must exceed 38 years too if you belong to general category. Age relaxation of five years is provided to reserved category candidates.

* You must have either completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same with any stream from a university approved by UGC.

--> Like all the other service commission examination, this too is conducted in three stages which are called as Preliminary test, Written examination and Personal interval.

For more details log on to the link www.apsc.nic.in.
1st October 2015, 09:15 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission:

Candidates must be a Graduate in any field from a recognized University.
Candidates age must be in between 21-38 years. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
26th March 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Assam but I completed my 12 From CBSE and graduation at BHMS I'm apply for APSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?