29th December 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Who are eligible for NEET state quota seats?

I am a resident of Assam and have completed my whole academic career in Assam. Even my daughter was born in Assam and could complete up to her 8th standard from KV khanapara Assam.But due to my husbands present posting in kolkata, my daughter will be appearing for her class 12 boards from KV Ballygunge kolkata. Is she eligible for the state quota after qualifying the NEET 2017?

29th December 2016, 02:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who are eligible for NEET state quota seats?

NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. CBSE conducts this entrance examination every year for 12th candidates who wish to pursue MBBS and BDS course. Now as per Supreme court order, all state medical college also have to take admission on NEET scorecard.

15% seats in all state medical colleges come under All India Quota seats. Rest 85% seats are under state quota. To claim state quota, a candidate has to produce domicile certificate of that particular state. You can get admission under state quota seats in Assam if you have domicile certificate of Assam.
15th July 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a resident of jharkhand, but I have filled Delhi as my state of eligibility in Neet 2017 application form due to some confusion.Am I not eligible for state counselling now?
10th October 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a resident of Assam. But due to my transferable job my daughter never studied in Assam. Is she eligible to avail Assam state quota. Peasants Talukdar
20th October 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER IS STUDYINHG 10TH IN MP AND I WANT HER TO STUDY 11TH AND 12TH FROM ANDHRA PRADESH. NO PLEASE TELL WHETHER ISHE IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ANDHRA PRADESH STATE QUOTA SEATS
14th July 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

My resident Jharkhand I pass 12th Bihar but I illigable Bihar State MBBS consiling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?