3rd August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Why can't I get admission to Physics honours in colleges of Kolkata?

Why I can't Physics honours in anyone college in Kolkata. I have 68% marks in H.S. exam. I have got: BNGA-58, ENGB-69, PHYS-82, CHEM-80, MATH-51. Plz give information..........

11th August 2014, 12:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Why can't I get admission to Physics honours in colleges of Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why I can't Physics honours in anyone college in Kolkata. I have 68% marks in H.S. exam. I have got: BNGA-58, ENGB-69, PHYS-82, CHEM-80, MATH-51. Plz give information..........
You have scored very good marks in the 12th standard examination. You are definitely eligible to get admission for B. Sc Physics honors course after 12th standard with 68% marks.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc). The duration of B.Sc Physics honours course is for three years.

The following eligibility is needed to pursue B.Sc Physics honours course,

You must have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from a recognized education board or institution.You must secure at least 50% marks at 12th standard level. Some colleges ask for an entrance exam while in come colleges the admission to the course is given on the basis of merit based on their previous academic record.

Best B.Sc Physics Colleges in Kolkata:-
  • St. Xavier’s College
  • Presidency College
  • Bethune College
  • Jadavpur University
  • Scottish Church College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?