10th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Advantages of Apprenticeship training from ISRO?

I got offer letter from ISRO for apprenticeship training. Right now i am doing job as a softare developer I am confused should i join it ot not. They provide me 5k per month as a sptipend.

14th April 2014, 07:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages of Apprenticeship training from ISRO?

It is really nice that you got an opportunity from ISRO which is a dream for many. However, the offer has put you in a dilemma and you have to opt anyone among your job or the opportunity of graduate apprenticeship in ISRO. The advantages of the apprenticeship training are as follows.

- You will get to learn a lot.
- Various concepts will get cleared and new concepts will evolve which can pave the way for you in the research field.
- You will get an experience of practical implementation of concepts and ideas in real world.
- You will get professional experience from one of the top organizations of the world.
- This is a matter of pride for you to have an experience in ISRO which can be beneficial in future concerning various jobs.

So you have to decide by analyzing your priorities and limitations. If you have the spirit that you can get a job after the apprenticeship training in other companies using your knowledge and experience as software developer and graduate apprenticeship training, then you should go for this training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?