16th January 2012, 09:56 AM
singamprasath

How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE

I completed D.EEE but i have arrears I would like to join graduate apprentice trainee in nlc Its possible to join............

21st February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE

SIR MY NAME IS RAJA I HAVE INTERSTED TO JOIN THE NLC I AM COMPLETED IN MY B.COM (ca) HELP ME SIR.CONTACT NO:7373192447
22nd February 2012, 12:32 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE

Your question is not clear. Have you completed Diploma without arrears? Are you having arrears in BE? You are using the word Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Hence, I assume that you are pursuing BE after having completed Diploma.

If you have arrears, you cannot take up apprenticeship training. As a Diploma candidate also, you cannot take up the apprenticeship training if you have completed more than three years after completing the Diploma.

Please see the Board's website http://www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in/ for details.
3rd March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing final year mechanical engineering,when i am apply for apprentice.
1st August 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam a mechanical engineering 2012 pass out student. am i eligible to apply for the graduate apprentice training??? sir
2nd August 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am suresh i had completed electrical department how to join apprentice.
so please help me sir
28th November 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed btech in aeronautical with good aggregate since mine is a narrow branch i cant get any jobs and even aeronautical companies also avoiding our branch and giving preference to other dept students kindly guide me atleast to get any apprenticeship in any companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?