23rd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship if I have only 52% marks in Graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I am rakesh. I am computer science engineering student.i ve only 52% marks.i want to internship course.where i can do and how can i apply?.is this useful for me. it can help me in campus selection?.

Please advice me....................

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for 2 months in Finance at Delhi? On what basis banks select freshers?
  2. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  3. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  4. Procedure of Training programme in Wipro?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?
  7. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  8. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after passing graduation with 47% and PG with 48%?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS interview when I scored only 47% in Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 43% marks in graduation
  11. Am i eligible for B.Ed after scoring 43% marks in graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA course having completed Graduation with 48% of marks?
  14. If I give +2 again with mathematics from open school after graduation, will I be eligible to use that H.S. marks?
  15. How can i increase my graduation marks within an year without repeating it again in order to get eligible for entrance exams?
  16. Can I be eligible to give CET? I have scored 47% marks in graduation
  17. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  18. Am I eligible for FMS college in Delhi after scoring 48.3% marks in graduation and 70% marks in PG? Procedure for the same?
7th May 2017, 06:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship if I have only 52% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am rakesh. I am computer science engineering student.i ve only 52% marks.i want to internship course.where i can do and how can i apply?.is this useful for me. it can help me in campus selection?.

Please advice me....................

Yes, you are eligible for internship with 52% marks in Graduation. You can apply for internships through your college Training and Placement Cell or through employee referral. You have to apply with your resume and a letter from your college for internship. You have to send a letter to the HR Manager of the organization. Candidates after short listing will be called for an interview. If you clear the interview, then you will be selected for an internship. You can also get help from your seniors or from your college Training and Placement Cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?