17th December 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?

Hello
What is the internship procedure of the ashok leyland.?
i am in b.tech me in 4th year
and i have to do internship
please help me to know........

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  7. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  12. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  13. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  16. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
7th May 2017, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What is the internship procedure of the ashok leyland.?
i am in b.tech me in 4th year
and i have to do internship
please help me to know........

Candidates can contact the Ashok Leyland Office through the Training and Placement Cell of your college or through a referral. Interested candidates have to write an application and submit to the HR of the Ashok Leyland along with a permission letter from your college for internship. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview (Technical and HR). The stipend is offered to the interns in Ashok Leyland. Ashok Leyland website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?