14th March 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?

I get 44 percent marks in graduation and 56 percent marks in post graduation can i do b.ed course in kumaon university? Am I eligible to do? If not which college would suite me to do B.Ed? I wanted to do B.Ed but now am not sure if I will be eligible or not. Kindly help!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after passing graduation with 47% and PG with 48%?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  4. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  5. List of Universities where I can do Ph.D with 47% marks in Hindi Post Graduation?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed course? When are the forms available for it?
  7. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  8. How to do PhD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  10. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university?
  12. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG?
  13. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  14. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  17. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  18. What is the duration of B.Ed programme?
17th March 2015, 10:16 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?

No, you are not eligible for Kumaon university as for pursuing B.Ed you need to have a minimum of 50% marks in your graduation from a recognized university since you have got only 44% in your graduation so you are not eligible for admission in Kumaon university. But since you have completed your post graduation so you might get admission in Kumaon university through your post graduation marks

In order to get admission in Kumaon university for B.Ed degree, you have to sit for an entrance exam which is conducted by the university only.

Please do have a look at the attachment which is related to the entrance examination for B.Ed.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BEd information.pdf(1.39 MB, 56 views)
9th November 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?

I secured 44% in graduation b.com and 56% in pgdm.. am i eligible for phd in management from kumaun university? If i am not eligible please tell me how can i get eligible... also Can i pursue phd in any other subject?
10th November 2017, 01:10 AM
Onlyforme

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Kumaon University on the basis of your graduation's marks because to pursue B.Ed one must have 50% marks in his graduation. But you have just 44% on this basis you are not eligible to get admission. But, since you have completed post graduation on this basis you might have got the opportunity to get admission in this university. To get admission you will have to pass the entrance exam which is conducted by university.
24th June 2018, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 75% in 12 am I eligible to take BBA course through kumaon university. ? Or I have to appear for any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?