21st February 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS interview when I scored only 47% in Graduation?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed 10th with 83% marks , h.s. with 68% marks , graduation with 47% marks. I passed graduation in English Honours .I have done diploma courses in computer application. Please can you tell me am I eligible for TCS interview?

21st February 2015, 09:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS interview when I scored only 47% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed 10th with 83% marks , h.s. with 68% marks , graduation with 47% marks. I passed graduation in English Honours .I have done diploma courses in computer application. Please can you tell me am I eligible for TCS interview?
No, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment process.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
21st February 2015, 10:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS interview when I scored only 47% in Graduation?

Quote:
Dear Sir/Mam,

Sorry that you are not eligible for TCS interview after completing the graduation with 47%. To appear in TCS interview, you must complete a graduation with 60% of marks from a recognized university. Here, I am providing you the eligibility criteria for TCS job.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-> Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree from any recognized University with minimum 60% (in case of SC/ST/PWD, it is 55%) marks in the graduation and Final year candidates can also eligible to apply.

-> Candidates should not have any pending backlogs at Graduation level.

-> Candidate should be well versed in C, Database management, Oracle, Java etc.
The final selection takes place through Written Exam, Common Group Discussion, Technical Interview, Personal Interview.

Official website - http://www.tcs.com/Pages/default.aspx
9th April 2015, 03:00 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the eligibility criteria declared by the TCS recruitment cell,

* The candidate should have passed all the qualifying examinations i.e. 10th, 12th and graduation with 60% marks at least.

* The candidate has not sit in any recruitment drive by the company in recent 6 months.

So, since your percentage in graduation is below the mentioned, you are not eligible.
9th April 2015, 09:13 PM
kunalroy89

The eligiblity criteria for TCS is that the candidates should have scored above 60% throughout his/her academics i.e. 10th,12th,Graduation,Post graduation(If applicable).
And the year gap between 12 and Graduation should not be over 2years for most and sometimes gap is restricted to 1year as well.
Since you have very low marks in Graduation,you will be rendered ineligible for TCS.
Although you are not from Technical stream and then also you want to work in TCS you can try for their BPO section.There Graduation marks criteria is lenient a bit provided your communication skills are excellent.
11th April 2015, 12:22 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Sir/Mam,

Sorry, You are not applicable for TCS recruitment.

Since your marks in graduation is less than 50%, you can not apply for any IT industries. All IT industries allow candidates to appear for written test only if they have minimum 70% marks in graduation.

You can try for government jobs through the written exams conducted by the recruitment sector.

You can try for

>>Bank Clerk

>>postal assistant

>>Railway jobs

>>Lab assistants

etc.,
10th September 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 80% in graduation, 68% in 10th and 59.4% in 12th. Am i eligible for TCS?
Please rply soon. Thank you.
11th September 2016, 02:25 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

No, you are not eligible for TCS , it required 60% mark.

Selection Process in TCS
Aptitude test
Technical interview
Personal interview

for other information you may use http://www.tcs.com/Pages/default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?