25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Which would be better? To do internship in civil engineering in Hyderabad or in other states?

Which is preferable? To do summer internship in civil engineering in Hyderabad or in other states? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be good if you can help me with your suggestions. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Internship is offered to M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  2. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the companies offering internship for civil engineering students in Hyderabad
  4. Companies that offer Internship for the candidates of Civil Engineering in Hyderabad?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  6. How to get internship at L&T, Hyderabad?
  7. List of good companies in Hyderabad providing internship for girls in Civil engineering?
  8. Internship for Civil engineering in and around Hyderabad?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. Projects available for Internship in IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd., Hyderabad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  12. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  15. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  16. How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
27th September 2015, 11:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be better? To do internship in civil engineering in Hyderabad or in other states?

Internship in any state is good provided you get enough exposure to work and get learning opportunities. It is not that pursuing internship in Hyderabad is better than doing in other places or vice versa. You should take into account the following things to determine the usefulness of an internship opportunity.

- Employer providing the internship.
- Role given during the internship.
- Learning opportunities in the concerned role of the internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?