25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?

Sir,
Can you please tell me about the Internship at NTPC Delhi. I am a EEE 3rd year student of B.Tech in Kanpur and I want to apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  7. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  13. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  16. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
4th October 2016, 03:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?

In order to apply for internship in NTPC (Delhi), at first you have to write an application to the HR department requesting about your internship because, there is no online process of applying.

Now get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of NTPC.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the authorities of NTPC. Next you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and after clearing the interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?