28th January 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?

hello sir i am pursuing b. Tech from IT stream and is in 2nd year..
I have to go for summer training in a training institution in lucknow.
Plz tel me from where would i do the training and what r their criterias to be fulfilled...
Plz also mention all the reputed training institutions in lucknow..
THANK YOU..

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get B.Tech IT training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  2. Reputed Summer Training Institutes in Lucknow being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in EC stream?
  3. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  4. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  5. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  6. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  7. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  8. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of institutions in Siliguri can be joined to become an air hostess? I'm 12th passed and having 5'4 height
  10. Best coaching centers for Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech?
  11. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  12. Which training is good for me after completing B.Tech 2nd year(ECE)? Best training institutes?
  13. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  14. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  15. where should i do the final year project?
  16. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  17. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  18. How to do internship training in Lucknow TCS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
29th January 2014, 01:07 PM
rajendrajpr23249

Default Re: From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?

Linux Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is leading IT Company Providing Industrial Summer Training with Live Practicals / Live Minor - Major Projects & 100% Placement Support.

For More details visit: www.linuxsoft.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?