14th December 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Winter Inplant Training in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am B.Tech,IInd yr CSE student from SRM University,Chennai.
I wish to pursue winter session of inplant training/internship, at TCS,Lucknow.My cgpa is 9.604.Please let me know whether I am elligible for the same.
Thank you.

26th December 2014, 05:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Winter Inplant Training in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that TCS of Lucknow does not conduct such winter inplant training. It offers internship in the summers. But there is no such inplant training in TCS since most of the work is computer based. Moreover, such inplant training is not conducted for one student. If there is a group of atleast 15 students then it may organize on special request. It will be better if you contact your college's training and placement department and request them to approach the organization and create an opportunity of inplant training for the students. If such opportunity is created then you will definitely be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?