13th May 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give exams while doing internship from Agara University in BHMS course?

I am doing internship from agara university in BHMS course,am i eligible for giving exam? Can you please let me know the criteria on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the reason.

15th May 2016, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give exams while doing internship from Agara University in BHMS course?

Yes, surely you can appear for exams by taking out time from your schedule. Nobody will stop you to appear in exams if you are free. Generally, those who have compulsory classes or any other tasks scheduled have problem in attending exams.
14th June 2023, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give exams while doing internship from Agara University in BHMS course?

Sir , i am currently pursuing my bhms intership from agra University . Sir am i eligible to take admission in mbbs college after clearing neet ug exam . I want to do my bhms intership along with my first year in mbbs college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?