11th April 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing internship while doing B.Tech first year in DIT university?

I am kavi pundir student of btech first year(me). I studying dit university from dehradun. i ask you i am eligible for internship? Can you please give me the complete information which is required for the same? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  2. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  3. How get an internship from L&T?
  4. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  6. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  7. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
  8. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  11. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  12. How to do internship from a good university after doing BTech Biotech 2nd year
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech
  16. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
12th April 2015, 04:25 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible for doing internship while doing B.Tech first year in DIT university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am kavi pundir student of btech first year(me). I studying dit university from dehradun. i ask you i am eligible for internship? Can you please give me the complete information which is required for the same? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

No Dear, you are not eligible for the Internship as of Now. According to the companies norms, the student who is enrolled in their current 3rd year of their technical degree Program are only eligible for the Internship from any of the Indian Company.
13th April 2015, 08:38 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing internship while doing B.Tech first year in DIT university?

No, you are eligible for doing the internship while studying in the first year of the B.tech. Because the basic eligibility for doing the internship tells that Candidate who want to apply for the internship should be studying the 3rd year in his degree program. And hence please wait for 2 years after that you apply for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?