2nd July 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for summer training in CSE in TCS at Jamshedpur?

How to get cse training for 6th sem student in jamshedpur? Plzz provide info at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during summer vacation of B.Tech in CSE II year?
  2. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. How to do summer training in TCS? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student from PTU
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  8. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  9. List of institutes which offer Website Development Training for B.Tech(CSE) student in Jamshedpur?
  10. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  11. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
  15. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  16. How to do summer training of 6 week for CSE in Surat Gujarat?
  17. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  18. Does TCS offers paid inplant training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
3rd July 2015, 02:16 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Application procedure for summer training in CSE in TCS at Jamshedpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get cse training for 6th sem student in jamshedpur? Plzz provide info at [email protected]
You have to wait for one more semester as, the Internship are carried out in the Beginning on the 7th Semester, since you are in the 6th semester so, there is no any use of going for Internship program. Being in a Computer Science branch you can go of the Internship Program n the mentioned below company:

1. Infosys.
2. Wipro.
3. JP Morgan.

** As these are the world class company. And they will provide you the Real
time Employebility.
4th July 2015, 01:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for summer training in CSE in TCS at Jamshedpur?

You can definitely apply for the summer training in TCS.

You simply have to register on the official website of the company for getting summer training.

You can take help of the following sites for training related queries.

www.letsintern.com

www.twenty19.com

After registering yourself on the official site for the training you will get a confirmation mail from the company.

If you receive this confirmation mail then you can start your task with the company.

For your kind information i want to tell you that TCS provide training to only those candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria specified by the company.

So my suggestion to you is that you should try to make yourself ready for fulfilling all eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?