2nd July 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?

Respected sir/madam,
I am Vikas Mahato,a student of B.tech Mechanical engineering ,2nd year,NIT Allahabad.I want to now the procedure for application for summer internship in TATA STEEL,JAMSHEDPUR .I request you to kindly send me the details of the procedure of applying,the eligibility criteria,and the dates of registration etc. to my email id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  3. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  7. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to get a job in Tata steel Jamshedpur after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  18. Step by step procedure to apply internship on tata motors, Jamshedpur?
3rd July 2015, 02:27 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,
I am Vikas Mahato,a student of B.tech Mechanical engineering ,2nd year,NIT Allahabad.I want to now the procedure for application for summer internship in TATA STEEL,JAMSHEDPUR .I request you to kindly send me the details of the procedure of applying,the eligibility criteria,and the dates of registration etc. to my email id : [email protected]
The procedure for the Application for any Training or the Internship Program are mentioned below :

1. You need to take out the training letter from your college in the Name of
Company you are going to do internship or training with.
2. You have to take out NOC letter for the college itself.
3. Now you have to forward these documents to the company where you
have applied for the internship.
4. After all the verification you will be called for Interview.
5. After selection you will be working as an intern for that particular
company.
4th July 2015, 12:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?

For your kind information Tata steel offers training to only limited students from the well reputed institutions like IIT's or NIT's .

So it is good for you if you keep your academics with considerable good percentage.

The eligibility criteria includes :

** Candidate must be Indian Citizen.

** He must have good character and disciplinary habit.

** He/she must have be studying in the well recognized institute.

Application procedure includes :

** You simply have to contact in the training section or to the HR of the company.

** You have to leave an application along with the NOC from your college for internship.

** After certain time they will display names of the shortlisted candidates on the display board.

** If your name is there then you are lucky one and can start your training.

Generally registration for the summer training in the TATA steel is allowed up to end of MAY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?