12th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to have training or internship during 1st year?

Sir/mam,

I am 1st year student of EEE branch. I am going for training in SAIL about the supply of three phase. I want to know If it is beneficial for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  2. Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?
  3. List of companies providing internship training in Chennai for M.Com students?
  4. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  5. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  8. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  9. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  11. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  12. Where can i do Internship in Delhi during winter break being a 3rd year ECE student?
  13. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  14. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  15. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  16. Opportunities for Internship or Training for B.Tech Biotechnology 3rd year candidate?
  17. Can I get benefit to do Summer Internship after completing 1st year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. List of companies which provide internship for students who completed 1st year?
13th March 2016, 11:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to have training or internship during 1st year?

Yes, it will be beneficial for you to go for training in the first year of your engineering course provided you know the basics of your domain. Otherwise you will not be able to understand the technical implementation of various concepts in real world. You can know the high level process and later on find the underlying principle behind its implementation. Hence it is recommended to go for training in the second year of training. It is useful to go for certification course which will help you learn the concepts in future and will also enhance the educational qualification. The best option is to enjoy your college life at this moment, participate in extra-curricular activities to enjoy life and enrich your resume as this kind of free time will be rare in your future world.
15th March 2016, 09:33 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it beneficial to have training or internship during 1st year?

** Companies do not provide training to first and second year students.Basically after 5th semester summer training should be done.
** Companies provide summer training to those students who had a proper knowledge of there theoretical subjects so that the students can interact with the practical views of there core subjects in the industry.
** So you can apply for the training in the End of 5th semester and the list of companies provide training to EEE students where-

1-NTPC.
2-SAIL.
3-RDSO.
4-DRDO.
5-DMRC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?