23rd March 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get benefit to do Summer Internship after completing 1st year of B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello everyone,
I want to choose for Summer Internship after B.Tech 1st year.
I am studying in Indraprastha University, Delhi with CSE branch.
I want to know that doing Internship after my 1st year gives benefit to me or not?

29th March 2015, 12:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefit to do Summer Internship after completing 1st year of B.Tech(CSE)?

It is difficult to get internship after completing of first year of B.Tech course especially in your domain. This is because :-

- You do not have adequate knowledge of your domain.
- You do not have any professional training under your belt.
- No companies provides internship to first year students especially of your domain. You can go for virtual internships and management internships.

Since this is just your first year, so enjoy your summer vacation since in the coming years you need to work hard. So relax and enjoy the summers. Otherwise you can go for training courses. You can do some computer related course which will be beneficial for you in the future or you can improve your english or take up some foreign language and be proficient in it.
30th March 2015, 01:59 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get benefit to do Summer Internship after completing 1st year of B.Tech(CSE)?

Dear Friend

Anybody who learn something in there life sure they will get benefit from it. Same thing will happen in the study time during your study period if you are giving your time to lean more than one day you will get the benefit from it. But the condition is that you have learnt it from the hard practice not formality. Sometime it happen that without hard working we forget that thing which we have study out during our past days this happen occasionally with the most of the peoples.
When I talk about your B.tech Summer training it good that you’re are doing different with your regular study and there is no doubt that one day sure you will get the benefit from it.
What you have study in your summer time I will suggest you to revise it time to time and also implement it with daily routine so that you can get the more benefit from it.
These small training program will help you more and more to put on your resume and during your placement.
31st March 2015, 12:32 AM
SmilyRishu

Hello sir,

First of all i want to tell you that knowledge is the only thing that a person have and never snatched from other.

So everything that you learn is priceless,it gave benefit surely.

But in your current case i think you should not go for the internship after completing first year as you have very little knowledge of core branch.

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the training not for the internship.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?