10th August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Subjects enlisted in 1st year?

Hello,
I would like to do M.Com from IGNOU. Is it valuable to do M.Com from IGNOU and what are the subjects will teach in 1st year?

18th October 2015, 05:46 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Subjects enlisted in 1st year?

If you are interested in doing master's degree from distance learning then it will be definitely valuable to you.

Eligibility: student must possess Bachelor's degree or a higher degree from a recognized university for getting eligible of admission into M.Com

Duration of course: Minimum - 2 years, Maximum - 5 years

Fee structure:Rs. 11,000/- for full programe to be paid year wise @Rs. 5,500/- per year.

**The admission to this course is done in both january and july of every year. In my opinion you have to regularly check the IGNOU website to check when the form will started to fill.

Following are the subjects you will study in first year of the course.
--International Business Environment
--International Marketing Management
--India’s Foreign Trade
--Export Import Procedures and Documentation
--International Marketing Logistics
-- International Business Finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?