28th December 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir
i m b.tech 2nd year cse student from kolkata.
i want to know the basic requirement for
internship in any iits.????????????????
waiting for your kind response

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  4. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. How can I apply for summer internship after completing 2nd year? I am a student of IIT BHU Varanasi
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  11. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  12. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  13. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  16. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  17. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  18. Internship for 1 month in in Bangalore and Hyderabad for student of 2nd year ECE from IIT?
30th December 2014, 05:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Internship opportunities are given by the IITs in various fields and various project works are undertaken. Such opportunities are given to the third and fourth year students. You need to be in touch with the official website of the IITs. The advertisements of such internship opportunities are usually displayed in the website. It is better if you can be in touch with the students of IIT to know about such opportunities in detail. You need to apply with your resume to avail such opportunity. All the applicants' details are evaluated and then candidates are shortlisted on the basis of academic background and career record and the demand of the project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?