22nd January 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?

Sir,
I am a student of B.E. doing Electronics
and telecommunication engineering
I want to do internship in bhel....
I just want to know that if I do internship
in Bhel then I get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  2. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  4. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  5. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  6. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  10. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  11. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  12. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the notification for Internship will be released by BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  15. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  16. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  17. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
  18. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
24th January 2015, 09:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?

Internship in BHEL does not come with an option of job. You need to do well in the entire selection process of any company to get job in it. The internship can atmost help you in getting preference than your competitors during final selection. However, the hidden truth behind such preference is your performance in the interview round. You need to answer the questions which are asked by the interviewer based on your internship and if you can provide good and satisfactory answer, then your internship experience will definitely help. SO atleast prepare a 2-3 minute short talk on your internship- what you did and learnt and how it will be helpful in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?