2nd March 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Java Training in NIIT for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?

Sir, I am a student of 1st year B.Tech. This winter I haven’t applied for any internship. But my seniors are advising me to do any training program. As I am from CSE branch so I have decided to join Java Training in NIIT. So, I want to ask from you that if I do Java Training from NIIT then what benefit I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do C++ and JAVA Training at NIIT? -- [New]
  2. Can I do Industrial Training on Advance Java in NIIT being a B.Tech student?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in JAVA Technology in NIIT for B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  4. Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?
  5. Where to go for Food Production Apprenticeship? Fee structure, qualification, schedule and duration of it?
  6. Does Infosys provides one month internship in MBA HR at Bhopal? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Possible ways to do 6 month summer internship from HAL after B.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering? Marks required to eligible for it?
  8. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?
  10. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  11. Institutes which offer JAVA and C++ Training in Bangalore
  12. List of institutes which offer Java Training in Delhi
  13. Can i do JAVA internship from CMC or NIIT?
  14. Apprenticeship after BE Mechanical engineering from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?
  16. Mechanical engineer can join Diploma in Java Programming course at NIIT?
  17. Job opportunities after JAVA course from NIIT after completing B.Tech with 59.63%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs are available for Mathematics graduate who is pursuing C, C+, Java and .NET training? Expected salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?