23rd March 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?

Dear sir, I am in 4th semester of BCA and want to do internship. Is it possible to do internship at WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  5. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  6. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  7. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  9. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  11. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  16. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  18. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
3rd June 2017, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible being a 4th semester candidate to do Internship in companies namely,

>> TCS
https://www.tcs.com/

>> Infosys
https://www.infosys.com/

and

>> Wipro
http://careers.wipro.com/

In general, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship is, candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

Or else candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply. So I suggest you to wait for an year in order to be eligible for doing Internship in the above mentioned companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?